Admission Notification 2017 MBA by the University of Northampton, UK degree
In the framework of cooperation in training between Hanoi University of Science and Technology and University of Northampton, Hanoi University of Technology is pleased to announce 2017 enrolment training program Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Northampton degree.
– Vietnam citizens or foreigners residing in Vietnam, graduated from university in Vietnam or abroad are recognized by MOET.
– English proficiency: students are accepted into the first period, if any English proficiency equivalent to European standards as B2 IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL iBT 61 / PBT, TOEFL 500 or equivalent.
- The mode of admission:University of Northampton and direct profiling interview. For candidates without English certification standards will have to participate in Pre-MBA preparatory courses and take tests on their English.
- Training programs and qualifications:Training in 18 months at the Hanoi University of Science and Technology under the program of the University of Northampton in 3 semesters. The program is taught in English by faculty from the University of Northampton and the Hanoi University of Science and Technology. Students who pass the English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 continues semester II. Students get a master’s degree from the University of Northampton after graduation.
- The training and financial management:Tuition for the entire course is 200,000,000 VND per student / course (two hundred million dong). Tuition fees are collected into 3 period. Tuition can be adjusted, but not exceeding the changing exchange rates stated by the Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank).
- Admission Profile:Get registration documents at the office of the Institute of International Education to end on15/04/2017 for Spring Term and 15/10/2017 for Fall Term.
- Opening:The course is expected to begin on May 12/2016.
Detailed information, please contact the School of International Education (SIE), Room 205, the D7, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, No. 1 Dai Co Vietnam, Hanoi. Tel: (04) 38682261. Hotline: 0903230819.
Located in the central part of England, just one hour away from London, Northampton School Synthesis University is dynamic and modern, providing the experience of higher education of high quality, good design courses and leading teaching methods in a friendly environment and support. School annually welcomes more than 1,000 international students from over 100 different countries. University of Northampton is a friendly, international team of research professionals is always ready to guide you to complete the application process and ensure that your time at the School of Integrated helpful.
Why choose the University of Northampton, UK
– Top 50 leading universities of Britain (The Guardian 2014/15) / University fastest promotion in 2014 (The Times)
– Number 1 UK for Employability – 96% of college graduates find employment within 6 months after the end of the course (HESA 2011 to 2013)
– Number 1 UK about the level of satisfaction of the students after the course (HESA 2012)
– Top 10 UK Training Sector (NSS 2013)
– Number 1 UK for social enterprise (AshokaU 2013)
Northampton University ranked first by The Guardian UK about the “value added” – the most important criteria to evaluate the level of satisfaction of the students after the course. For maximum support for students to practice practical skills for future jobs and connect students to companies, large corporations, schools have set up counselling centres and job placement (Unitemps) and business clubs (enterprise clubs).
School’s solid reputation for high quality teaching, the opportunity to conduct world-class research and with particular emphasis on the practical application of learned concepts to help students gain the career skills and worth individuals are the main reasons why the University of Northampton is favourite foreign students.